Friday, February 2, 2018

Valentines Day for the Littles

I'm told I am a bit extra when it comes to holidays...and I've decided I am totally ok with that. I embrace it. 

And now that it's February, I say YOMO (You Only Mom Once)!

If you are looking to make your littlest Vantine's hearts go pitter patter...bust out some decorations, adorable tableware, and a few heartfelt surprises! 

Decorations:
A little goes a long way...whether they are homemade or store bought, decorating sets the tone and gets everyone excited and feeling festive. We start out with store bought and add to our decor as we complete little projects & crafts throughout the month. 




Adorable Tableware:
As usual, Replay Recycled wins again for the most festive and colorful flatware, cups, bowls, snack cups, and utensils. Absolutely perfect for meals, baking, and decorating during the holiday seasons. If you didn't catch my original Replay Post (Here) then I'll give you the cliff notes version of why I love this company...Microwave Safe, Dushwasher Safe, and good for the environment. Mom Win! 



All Replay Dishes pair nicely with hugs and a side of smooches! 

Give a Valentine! 
This year my littlest loves are getting heart shaped candy, heart shaped chalk, and Replay Snack Cups!



Surprises are definitely my love language! I love surprising my little loves and finding the perfect and most heartfelt gift. It's my thing. I don't know what says I love you more than all of their favorite things!













Enjoy this month with your little sweethearts! Xo. 


*Disclaimer: The Valentine's Day Collection was gifted to me by Re-Play in exchange for a review. All opinions in this post are my own.* 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig