Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Meal Time Fun with Re-Play Recycled

As a momma, my goal is to provide my littles with the best healthy and earth conscious options. I'm trying to raise good humans. Humans that are empathetic and care about our environment and other people. 
When I came across Re-Play's Instagram page, I was instantly intrigued by their products and what they stood for. When I was given the opportunity to work with them, I was ecstatic. Not only do I love the products, I love the company. 
Re-Play is a family owned company dedicated to providing sustainable, durable, functional, safe, and affordable products, while following responsible environmental and social business practices. All Re-Play products are made from recycled milk jugs. These eco-friendly products are free from BPA, BPS, PVC, lead, phthalates and melamine. The source plastic is specially selected and cleaned to meet FDA & EU strict purity standards. As of 2017, Re-Play has saved 20 million milk jugs from the landfill and Re-Play products can be recycled again! 


All Re-Play products (plates, bowls, utensils, snack stacks, and cups) come in a variety of bright colors and...they are dishwasher safe. Woop woop! Mom win! 


The plates come either divided or flat. Perfect for a well balanced meal or a pizza night! It's about balance, people! 😉 The bowls are the best size for  ice cream and cereal...our favorite foods! The plates & bowls have deep walls that are perfect for toddlers just learning to use utensils! And perfect for momma....less mess equals less stress! 
The snack stacks are so great for on-the-go! They are probably my favorite part of the collection. The stacks can be used individually or stacked on top of each other. The lids screw on so you never need to worry about snacks spilling all over the bottom of your diaper bag. That is the worst. AND...you never have to worry about plastic baggies that not only leave you with a bag of barely edible crumbs but contribute to the trash in our landfills. 
I love the entire Re-Play collection. I love this company. 
These products can be purchased through their website or on Amazon
Let's make the planet a better place for our children and future generations with Re-Play!
Head over to my Instagram for a Re-Play GIVEAWAY! Enter to win a Complete Toddler Feeding Set! Giveaway will run through Sunday, 11-12 @ 3pm. Good luck!

*Disclaimer: The Crayon Box Collection was gifted to me by Re-Play in exchange for a review. All opinions in this post are my own.*

In keeping with the theme of thankfulness....This week I am thankful for the opportunities this blog has brought me. I am thankful for the opportunity to work with the most amazing companies and thankful for you...thank you for taking the time to read my posts. Xo. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig