Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Beautiful Adventure

As we prepare to drop our sweet Amina off at her aunt's, we are filled with of course sadness but also the deepest love and gratitude.
The past 3 1/2 months have been the best times of our lives. It has been the greatest privilege and honor to foster this beautiful angel. 
God placed Amina in our lives for a reason. He has a plan...we may not understand it, it may not be our plan, but he is a tricky guy and works in the most mysterious and wondrous ways. I know Amina was given to us to teach us what true love is. She has strengthened us as a couple, made our families closer than ever, strengthened our faith, and taught us how to be parents. Wow! I am amazed by how this precious little baby has changed our lives. We are so blessed. 
In our hearts, she will always be a Vidovich.
Today, we woke up, loaded up the car with bottles, bath tubs, bouncers, bows, clothes, diapers, wipes, and oh so much more! We hugged our baby girl, loved her, watched Doc McStuffins, and let Coobie say not goodbye, but "See you later!" to her sister, our peanut butter cup.  
Amina is going to live with her aunt and 5 cousins. They truly love her and will take good care of her. The love they have for her offers us some comfort. Our families were brought together by this little angel and our lives are forever intertwined. Amina now has two families that love her and will be there for her.   

As we leave today, I reflect on the ending of my favorite childhood movie…The Little Mermaid. King Triton has to let Ariel go and so he turns to Sebastian and says, "I guess there is just one problem left Sebastian. [And what's that, your majesty?] How much I'm going to miss her." I am going to miss you with my entire being baby but know that we will be together soon.

Looking forward to our visits my sweet babe. Remember...wherever you are, my love will find you. I love you poopsie. 
SHARE:

1 comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig