Sunday, August 24, 2014

Baby Andrew's Mustache Bash

A few Saturdays ago I was spoiled rotten and showered with love by my amazing family & friends. To say my sisters (biological and in-laws) are talented is an understatement! This shower was absolutely perfect.


Baby Andrew's Mustache Bash was everything I could have ever wanted and oh so much more. I loved every little detail. 

Starting with the invitations! 
Adorable right!?! I know! I was blown away. If you know me, you know I am a total bookworm! I love everything about books…the feel, smell, sound of the pages…you get the picture. Basically, I am an avid reader and true lover of reading. I hope my kids develop the same passion for reading that I have always had so books instead of cards absolutely melted my heart! I spent an entire day reading each book and message from the gift giver. At times I cried, others I laughed, and then I organized my little guys books into his brand new book case. Honestly, they are the most special gifts we received.

Welcome Sign…
Wishes for my little man…one of my favorite details from the shower. I absolutely LOVED reading everyones heartfelt and often hysterical wishes to Baby Andrew!
Vintage Mustache theme in full effect! 
 Colors screamed BOY! I love it.
The games…Lol!
The desserts. Yummo!
And boy oh boy were there gifts! Wowie wow wow! Thank goodness for auntie's little helper!
(This isn't even half of them…not to mention all the ones that came in the mail later! Spoiled little boy.)

 This peanut had a blast celebrating her baby brother! She was all smiles…well except when she saw a camera. Little stinker.

My shower was one of the most special days. I was surrounded by everyone I love. Our family and friends have watched Andrew & I as we embarked on our journey to becoming parents. Every person invited offered us love, support, encouragement, and an abundance of prayers. We are forever thankful to each of you. We love this little man so much and can't believe that after all of this time he is almost here. WOW! Pretty amazing. Celebrating our baby boy with everyone that helped us pray for him was truly overwhelming (in a beautiful way). 

Thank you to Andrew's aunties who planned this stunning shower and everyone that helped us celebrate. 

Baby Andrew will be here in less than 4 weeks and thanks to all our friends and family, we are ready for his arrival! This little boy is already so love and sooooo SPOILED! We are so excited to finally meet our little guy!

A few pics with our family...
 The absolute best grandmas around. My babies are so lucky.
Auntie Jenna, Auntie Jess, Cousin Tommy, Mommy, Amina, Auntie Jackie, & Nana
Auntie Jolene, Cousin Trevor, Mommy, Amina, Auntie Rindy, & Grammy
 Mommy, Amina, Auntie Rindy, & Cousin Paige
Auntie Jessie, Mommy, & Amina


Invitations and adorable decor can be found on my talented sister in law's Etsy page https://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarDaisyDoo

For delicious pastries, my talented pastry chef sister Jackie is your girl!
jackieacantu@hotmail.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig