Friday, February 9, 2018

I Love You With Every Pizza My Heart...Valentine's Dinner

Do you have any special Valentine’s Day traditions with your family? 

Pizza sure does have a special place in my heart and it's been our Valentine's Day dinner almost every year since Andrew and I have been together...except when I was pregnant and could only stomach Costco Hot dogs. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is one tradition I was so excited to share with these little people. After all, I sure do love them with every PIZZA my heart. 😉

Who wouldn't absolutely love a heart shaped pizza? 
The best part is the Littles get to join in on the fun...after you've scrubbed them down!









How a-dough-able is this?!





Pizza Recipe (All Ingredients from Trader Joe's):
-Trader Joe's Pizza Dough
-Trader Joe's Organic Marinara Sauce
-Mozzarella Cheese
-Toppings (Whatever your little hearts desire...pineapple, pepperoni, ham, artichokes, jalapeño, options are endless)




Happy Eating! ❤️

Felt Letter Board & Bowls

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig