Friday, February 23, 2018

Happy Birthday to You.

You don't see much of Andrew in my little "squares." 

He hates pictures. 
More than I ever thought possible (insert eye roll).

He doesn't like attention and let's me take center stage but he is always there...
On the sidelines. 
Refusing to take another photo.
Making dinner. 
Mowing the lawn. 
Playing with the kids. 
Making smart remarks and driving me crazy. 

He's always there...
Being Dad. 
Chasing the kids and making them laugh.
Forever patient and silly and singing Doc McStuffins or Coco. 

He's always there...
Providing for our family. 
Making sure we never run out of wine. 
And putting up with a whole lotta crazy (😳).

I know I don't tell him enough but I could not do this thing called life without him. 

So today is a mushy blog post because tomorrow, he turns 34 and I want to celebrate him. 

Happy Birthday, babe. We sure do love you. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig