Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Incredible Gifts with Incredible Bundles

Reading is an important part of our daily life. It is my favorite daily activity. It's a chance to snuggle up, slow down and reconnect, be silly, and enjoy time with my favorite littles. 

One of the best gifts that we receive are books and one of my favorite gifts to give are bundles of incredible books.  

Incredible Bundles is a gift company that specializes in creating the perfect baby and children's gift for any occasion and every holiday. This company makes gifting a breeze and so meaningful.

Gift Givers are able to choose from a variety of pre-designed  bundles or create their own unique bundle the way I did! 



I am a sucker for cute packaging and our bundle came in the cutest reusable storage box!  








My littles love to read...just like their momma! With Valentine's Day almost here, I wanted to surprise my little loves with books they would love so I created a bundle that focused on books about colors. By creating my own personal bundle, I was able to pick books that were appropriate for all 3 of my littles despite their age difference. It's the perfect gift for my little bookworms.



These bundles truly make the perfect gift for any occasion. There are Bundles to choose from...Diaper Bundles, Bath Bundles, Sleep Bundles, and tons more. My favorite are the book bundles. I love the Pre-Designed Book Bundles and the assortment of different options to Create A Bundle! And (drum roll, please)...shipping is fast and FREE. Mom Win!

My favorite thing about this company is that for every purchase made, Incredible Bundles donates a portion to a charity that supports children and families in need! That is the most incredible gift. 




            
Ok now for the fun part...I will be spreading the love this Valentine's Day with Incredible Bundles and doing a $50 gift card giveaway on Instagram later this week! Winner will be selected Sunday! Keep your eye out for this fun Bundle of love. 

*Disclaimer: This bundle was gifted to me by Incredible Bundles in exchange for a review. All opinions in this post are my own.* 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig