Monday, February 26, 2018

Every Step of The Way...Freshly Picked Moccs

Anyone who knows me or has followed my social media knows I love Freshly Picked.

Long before I was pregnant or Susan Peterson rocked Shark Tank in 2014 and turned her business into a moccasin empire, I was a fan!

As I started having my own babies, my admiration turned to love! Freshly Picked has been a staple in my home from the moment I found out I was pregnant with Drew. 

These shoes have been my go to for all three of my babes...the first shoes they ever wore. The shoes that taught them to walk. The shoes that marked every holiday, special event, and adventure. This company forever has my heart. 

These adorable moccs with worn, dark footprints tell my favorite stories...the stories of my children's childhood. 


I love the memories each pair of moccs hold but that is not the only reason I love Freshly Picked...

The leather is the highest quality. Each pair of Moccs are so soft and cozy for little feet. They have an incredible elastic feature at the opening, making them super easy to put on and take off. AND they stay on your baby's feet! 



Comfy, great for learning to walk, high quality, and keep your babe looking all kinds of cute! If that's not winning, I don't know what is!



I get tons of questions and messages about my littles' mocc collection. I can honestly say, they are my all time favorite baby shoes. I am forever smitten with these amazing little shoes. 

Freshly Picked has been right beside us through every stage of my children's lives and has been with us every step of the way! 

If you've ever wanted a pair of moccs for your little or want to gift these to a special momma and babe...today is your lucky day! I've teamed up with this amazing company to give a pair of moccs to one lucky winner! 

Your pick...any color, any size, whatever your heart desires. Head over to my Instagram to enter. Good luck! 



*Disclaimer: The moccs were gifted to me by Freshly Picked in exchange for a review. All opinions in this post are my own.* 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Justine these photos are so adorable! I love freshly picked! We don't currently own any but once she starts walking we're definitely going to invest! Great post mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea always looks absolutely adorable in her moccs! Anthony has a pair and I'm obsessed with them. Definitely can't wait to get my hands on another pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this brand! And totally felt the same way with Liv’s first pair of Mocs! Also her first walking shoes, I will keep them forever because I am so attached to them! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig