Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Teacher Gifts

Before becoming a mommy, I had the 2nd best job in the world...I was a teacher. 

I loved my job. And I loved those kids. 

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year...and the busiest for teachers and parents alike.

With the list of everything that has to be done in December, it was always so nice to be remembered by my students and their parents. I had the best parents and always felt loved, appreciated, and very spoiled!

Now I'm on the other side...I'm a mom with the best teachers in the world. 

A gift, no matter how big or small, is a way to say....
-thank you for everything you do in the classroom. 
-thank you for being patient because I know it isn't easy.
-and...I want you to know that I know you don’t get paid nearly enough for all that you do!!! 

This year, I have two teachers to purchase for...they are the loveliest people. Always with a smile and truly full of joy. They make every day merry and bright!

Teachers are definitely not in this profession for the big bucks. They teach because they love kids and want to make a differenceWith that in mind, I knew I wanted to do gift cards. 

And...I love a good theme! 

Merry & Bright Teacher's Christmas Gifts:
-Sharpie Markers (you could also do pens, highlighters, etc.)
-And...Target Gift Cards!






Kraft wrapping paper, ribbon, and Drew's special touch make these the perfect and most beautiful gifts. 😉❤️🎄
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig