Monday, December 11, 2017

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...Part III: For Him

The most challenging person to shop for on my list is Andrew, my husband.  
Whether you have a boyfriend or a husband, trying to find the perfect gift can be the BIGGEST challenge. 

Andrew tends to be minimalist and refuses to help me with a wish list. If he needs something, he gets it. And he's always content with what he has...while that's difficult when shopping, it also is what makes him a keeper. 

I think I have nailed a few gift ideas over the years. Here are a few of my favs and a few ideas for this year...



We like to travel and these noise canceling headphones are heaven while watching a movie or taking a snooze! They are comfy, easy to pack, and really do cancel out the outside noise. 

These have been a hit with Andrew. And...hydroflask has it all! Drinking tumblers and coffee cups to wine glasses and beer pints. 

This watch is the perfect piece...beautifully crafted, masculine, classic, and a must have every day staple. It's the perfect gift. 

Jord is offering my followers 25% off until December 19th!

4. Slippers (or 'House Shoes' as Andrew refers to them 🙄)
Slippers are the best for lounging around the house...and slipping through the house on cold hard wood or tile floors. 

A must have...connects to your phone and despite the size is a party in a box! Andrew use his camping, at the beach, tailgating, and while we are out in the yard. 

Hope this guide was helpful! ❤️ 

In keeping with December's theme, I'm closing this post with another forever favorite Christmas song...."Baby, It's Cold Outside!"
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig