Friday, December 1, 2017

Winter Bucket List

It's the most wonderful time of the year! 

Although winter isn't officially here...I feel like the 1st of December marks the change in season and spirits!

Just writing this gets me feeling all holly & jolly. 

The lights. The music. The smells. And...the magic of the season. 

I've always loved winter and December in particular. Now that I have littles, everything is extra magical through their innocent little eyes. 

My favorite thing about each season is making bucket lists with tons of family fun. I love these lists because we get to spend quality time together and create memories with our little sugar plums that will (hopefully) last a lifetime. 

Here are 7 Winter Family Fun Activities on our bucket list. 

See the Christmas Lights 

Decorate our Christmas Tree

Write a Letter to Santa

Visit Santa

Have a Hot Cocoa & Christmas Movie Night

Bake Christmas Cookies

Go to a Christmas Parade



Make it a December to remember. 

In honor of this season and all that is merry & bright. I'll close each post this month with one of my favorite Christmas songs. This week is... "Man with the Bag" by the lovely Kay Starr. An oldie but a goodie. ❤️


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig