Monday, December 11, 2017

Elf on the Shelf & The Elf Box

One of my favorite traditions that we have started in our own home is Elf on the Shelf.

In our home, Elfie comes on December 1st and leaves on Christmas Eve with Santa! I love the magic and joy this little elf brings. 

The Elf Box makes this so easy. It's a box full of props and a photo flip book to help stage your elf. The box is absolutely precious, captures the spirit of Christmas, and is just the right amount of fun and magic...without any of the stress. 





This box helps you kill it....Elf on the Shelf style.
I received The 7 Day Elf Box yesterday....
  • Pizza Night...complete with an elf sized pizza box and pizza! 
  • Movie Night...comes with popcorn and 3D movie glasses! 
  • Hot Cocoa Night...comes with an elf sized coffee cup. 
  • Superhero...complete with cape and mask. 
  • Beach Day...comes with an elf sized beach towel, mini umbrella, and SAND! 
  • Bowling...comes with little bowling lane, pins, and bowling ball. 
  • Cookie Making Set...complete with dough for sugar or gingerbread cookies, elf sized cookie cutters, elf sized rolling pin, and flour. 😍
My favorite part about this is that each day you can incorporate a family fun activity to go with your Elfs visit....pizza party, Christmas movie night, hot chocolate and driving to see the Christmas Lights, superhero dress up day, family bowling date, and cookie making day!!! 




I truly believe the joy of Christmas is in making memories with those you love. I hope my kids' memories of this season are filled with laughter and joy. I hope they remember the magic and excitement of looking for Elfie each day.

And...if one day they become parents and choose to continue this tradition, I hope they have as much fun making this season magical for their children as I do every night while they are snuggled up in their beds. 

The Elf Box made our morning extra merry and oh so bright. If you could have seen the look on Drew's face...Christmas Magic at its best. ❤️

Be sure to watch my circle stories on Instagram for Elfie's daily adventures and check out The Elf Box for more fun!!!
Last Day to order 2017 Elf Boxes is December 17th!  
Pre-Orders for 2018 are 20% off and use code FREESHIP18 to waive the shipping fee. 

In keeping with December's theme, I'm closing this post with my little sugar plums' favorite Christmas song...."Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!" 

*Disclaimer: The 7 Day Elf Box was gifted to me in exchange for a review. All opinions in this post are my own.*


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig