Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year. New Me.

Happy New Year!
The exciting thing about New Year's is the hope and excitement each new year brings. 
I know it's a mental thing but...the new year is a fresh start. A chance to start over. A clean slate. A new beginning. 
2017 was an exciting year for our family...3 hilarious littles, lots of travel, and re-starting my blog. 
As I optimistically look forward to what this year has in store for us, I set a few goals for myself that I am blogging because, well... #accountability
Blogging Goals: Consistently post twice a week. 
Photography Goals: Take a class and finally learn how to use my beautiful camera. 

Reading Goals: I used to read. Like...All. The. Time. I ate books for breakfast. This year, I'm going to make time for myself...make time to do things I love, read.  

Fitness Goals: I may have been using the "I just had a baby" thing for far too long. I need to make time for those barre classes I love. Not every day but twice a week. What's an hour?!

I'm not good at making time. Is it hard for anyone else to ask for help or "me" time?? Going to work on that this year. No more #momguilt

And last but not least...

Wife & Motherhood Goals: Cook healthy dinners. Be more patient (with my husband, the kids, & myself). Be present.  Put my phone down.  Let the chores wait. And...enjoy the chaos because they are only this little for a short while. 

Cheers to 2018!







All photos are courtesy of my friend, Kaycee Castillo 🖤
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig