Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Peanut Butter Cup!

Exactly one year ago today, a loving mom gave birth to a beautiful angel. This little angel was taken to my husbands fire station at 28 days old...and our lives have never been the same.
I have always dreamed of adopting and knew I'd love our adopted baby. I just never realized how much I could possibly love until my beautiful Amina. People have often asked (in a very innocent way) if the  love you have for your foster baby is different than your biological baby. Honestly, I love Amina as if she were my own. Before getting married, I did wonder if it was possible to love someone else's child as much as your own but I now know without a doubt you can and do. The moment Amina was placed in my arms at the Social Workers office was one of the happiest moments of my life. The love I felt and the feeling I had was the exact same feeling and love that overwhelmed me when I held Drew for the first time. My heart and soul knew them and they were mine to love, cherish, & nurture.

We were blessed to foster Amina for 4 months and beyond thankful that Amina's family allowed us to remain in her life. I couldn't possibly imagine my life without her in it. Amina is our little sunshine! She came into our home and touched our hearts, changing us for the better. She has brought so much love to our family. So today, we celebrate the gift of Amina Sharay!!!
Little Amina is a crack up. She has the most mellow personality with a sassy flair! She is the biggest love bug! Amina loves being held and cuddled. She gives the best hugs and will give kisses for days...especially to her brother, Drew! And he can't get enough of her (or her hair...naughty boy)! Our little miss is the best big sister ever. And man oh man does she love her puppy sister and puppy kisses! Lol. She has the raspiest bluesy voice I have ever heard and love the sound of her giggles. She doesn't laugh easily which makes it so much sweeter when you earn that scratchy giggle! I could listen to her laugh all day.
Amina is a connoisseur of music and enjoys everything from Aretha Franklin to Toby Keith! Yup...it's true! But her all time favorite song is one her cousins made up,"Go 'Mina!" She loves to dance. Start singing "Go 'Mina" and she moves to the beat! Our little tiny dancer. It's pretty darn cute. Amina likes to make us laugh...especially by blowing raspberries! She rolls, crawls, stands, and is getting into everything! Little sassy pants. She has a rascal side that comes out every now and then...like when she snatches toys from her brother and cousins. lol. Or when she pretends she's going to touch my face then snatches my glasses. You can't help but laugh. She is getting so big and becoming her own little person with a BIG personality.

Amina, you were just an itty bitty and in the blink of an eye, you are 1! How did that happen?! I have loved every second of watching you grow and change. You make us so happy and proud. As much as I'd love to keep you little, I can't wait to see what you do next! You truly are our sunshine. Happy 1st Birthday my beautiful peanut.
All photos are from Amina's first birthday party, courtesy of Kristen Saldana Photography. Birthday Party Post and details coming soon...
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi!

    The other day I invited you to...

    >>> Meet Bob Here! <<<

    and I saw that you did 'meet Bob'

    BUT...

    You may have missed getting your free chapter?

    I understand...the page was kind of long and it was EASY to miss.

    So...right to this note...

    I am attaching the first chapter of...

    The Woman Men Adore and Never Want To Leave

    Now...

    We're being stinkers because once you've read the first chapter...we think you'll want the rest:-)

    >>> Download Yours Here <<<

    I'm excited for you to have this because Bob maps out... how men think! ...and...When you understand their thinking process

    You'll understand your man's very weird behavior.

    See...you might already suspect...

    What a guy REALLY wants...and what he says...are two different things!

    Bob will show you how you can use that nugget of information to your advantage.

    >>> Find Out How To Understand Your Man Here <<<

    Enjoy!

    (Gabriel Alexander)

    ReplyDelete

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig