Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Hello, Again.

Hello, again. 

To say I have fallen off the face of the earth would be a ginormous understatement!

It’s been a little over two years since I have posted on my blog…lately I've had an itch to start writing again and truly document our adventures. Life moves so fast and I love being able to look back and relive our journey through these posts. After talking to a few people, I decided it's time to pick up the ol' pen and get back to it

So...a quick update if you will.

When I started this blog back in 2014, I was newly pregnant with Drew after struggling with infertility for 2 1/2 years and just beginning to chronicle my pregnancy when God stepped in and gave us our foster daughter, Amina  During that time, I shared my joys, excitement about motherhood, a new found love for my husband as a daddy, and my heartbreak when we lost custody of our Amina. I shared my journey as a new momma and the heartache of not having one of my babies with me all the time. It was one of the most beautiful and challenging times of my life. 


Erin Tukua Photography

Over the past two years, our lives have changed in the most beautiful, challenging, exhausting, hilarious, and amazing ways. It's incredible to think back to where we started and remember the struggles we faced and the hurdles we jumped to start a family. 

I've been fortunate enough to stay home, enjoy motherhood, navigate our new normal, and add to our family. Our littlest love, Beatrice Anne (Bea), is a ray of sunshine and brings so much love, happiness, and silliness to our home. We are totally smitten with this little girl. Amina and Drew were born to be Bigs. They are so loving, nurturing, and gentle with "their" baby. I have never felt so proud or so in love. These 3 miracle babies have my whole heart. 


Today, I am determined to share my story. The good. The bad. The ugly. And everything in between. 

It isn't always pretty. It's isn't always sunshine and rainbows, but....it's mine and I'm pretty dang lucky. 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a cute blog!! Looking forward to reading more! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew and you have both proven to be worthy and wonderful parents to all 3 of these little priceless gems. May God continue to nurture and bless this growing family. 😍🤗

    ReplyDelete

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig