Tuesday, May 13, 2014

God is Good!

I have been wanting to sit and blog these past 6 days but cannot tear myself away from this little peanut. Words cannot begin to express how thankful Andrew and I are for the outpour of love and support as we begin this new chapter of our lives. The response to our blog and all the shares on Facebook have really touched us. Hopefully with everyone sharing and praying, God will protect and bless this sweet little angel.

We are truly the lucky ones. This tiny little person has filled our home with love, joy, and more laughter than I ever knew possible! She is truly a blessing and we are so proud to be her foster mommy and daddy….hopefully one day we will be her forever mommy and daddy! Bringing Amina home was truly magical. She is the sweetest baby in the whole world. So far she eats, sleeps, chats, and loves music! We are all so in love…well that isn't entirely true.  Coobie isn't too sure of her yet but is coming around. I don't think she loves sharing her momma and dad! Lol. Crazy pup!

Being a mommy to this little angel is my all time favorite thing. It has been the most wonderful experience. As I look back at the past 2 1/2 years of praying for a baby, I now realize everything happened the way it was supposed to. God has blessed us with not one but two miracle babies! Wow… blows my mind. I know Amina and Andrew will be the best of friends and siblings. I love when I am cuddling her and feel little Drew moving and saying, "Hey sissy!"

With Mother's day just passing, I can't help but think about Amina's mother. She made the ultimate sacrifice out of love. I look at this sweet little girl and can't help but think how hard this must have been. I am so in love and can't imagine our lives without her. I wish we could let her know how loved this baby girl is…not to mention spoiled. Our family, firefighter family, friends, and neighbors have been so thoughtful and generous. I can't even think about it without tearing up. Thank you for loving our baby.

All the prayers and kind words mean more to us than you could ever possibly know. Please continue praying for us and for the most selfless woman...Amina's birth mother. We love this woman and pray she knows Amina is safe and so so loved.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hello Justine,
    I am a journalist for the San Pedro Today magazine. I've been recently forwarded your blog where I had the opportunity to read about your wonderful family/foster story.

    We would like to profile your story in our upcoming issue of the magazine. I am hoping that I can schedule an interview with you and your family.

    Please let me know. I am trying my best to get in contact with you.

    Regards,
    ---
    Marisa Bojiuc
    Journalist
    San Pedro Today
    www.sanpedrotoday.com
    Magazine-Newspaper-Online Publication Email: marisa@sanpedrobeacon.com
    Phone: (310) 908-4744

    ReplyDelete

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig