Friday, June 6, 2014

A New Gig

It has been quite awhile since my last post! Being a mommy has consumed every part of me in the best possible way. I truly love every second of it.

There is big news in the Vidovich household...This week, I  cleaned out my classroom, packed up my things, and traded in my teaching position for this fabulous new gig...stay at home mommy!

I am so thankful for my awesome husband and this blessing. I am so excited to be able to stay home with my babies and truly enjoy every second of them growing up!

Although we don't have a definitive answer on adoption yet, I feel hopeful that Amina will be our baby forever. She is truly a gift. I can't believe how big she is getting and especially how quickly! It's killing me. I love her chubs and man oh man is she sassy! She is definitely a thinker, observer, sports enthusiast, and chatty girl.

Our die hard hockey fan loves the LA Kings! She watches every LA Kings' game with her daddy and literally won't tear her eyes off the screen! It's hilarious.

Amina is also a lover of mommy's beautiful singing voice and so is baby Andy. Every night when I put Amina down, I sing to her. She watches me and falls asleep. Baby Andrew begins to kick and spin and do God knows what else! It is my favorite time with my little angel babies. Even Coobie joins in. She lays at the foot of the bed until Amina is asleep then she gets her own alone time. Lol. My biggest baby!

I can't wait to watch my muchkins grow up and be there for every roll, coo, crawl, step, and even cry! So thankful for this new adventure...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig