Monday, January 7, 2019

2019

New Years marks a “fresh start.” A reset button. 
A year to do over and do better. 

As I start this post, I am playing Black Eyed Peas on repeat in my head. I’ve got a feeling....oooh oooh! 

For some reason, 2019 seems so much more exciting and full of possibitiy. It has a beautiful feeling. 

This year, instead of making a list of resolutions, I chose a word...or mantra to live by. 

This year, I chose YES. 

2019 is my YES year...

Yes...to new opportunities. 
Yes...to new energies. 
Yes...to new challenges. 
Yes...to new adventures. 
Yes...to forgetting the to do list and playing with my babies. 
Yes...to loving my husband wholeheartedly. 
Yes...to myself. Despite whatever fears or doubts I may have (I’m an over thinker), I am determined to say Yes and not worry about the rest. I am going to believe in myself and enjoy this life. After all, you only get one. 

Cheers to a new year, new adventures, and lots of love & laughter. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig