Friday, September 22, 2017

Fall Bucket List

I love Fall. 

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! One of my favorite things to do at the start of each season is write a bucket list. It's the perfect activity for my type A personality and....it gets me into the spirit of the season! 

There's something about that crisp autumn air, comfy sweaters, pumpkin spice everything, and those cozy evenings at home!

Since my kiddos are still too little to help, I came up with 7 Fall Family Fun Activities.  

Visit a Pumpkin Patch 

Go Apple Picking

Go on a Leaf Hunt

Paint a Pumpkin

Go Puddle Jumping 

Carve a Pumpkin (I have NEVER carved a pumpkin...I know, shocking! But...this is my year!)

Bake Something Pumpkin (Anything pumpkin. Heck, EVERYTHING Pumpkin!) I used to love baking and haven't done it as much as I'd like to with my littles. 




***this summer a childhood friend motivated me to create a summer bucket list. After making a list of things I wanted to enjoy with my littles, I decided to spend my summer creating meaningful memories with my kids....put the phone down, be present, and enjoy the moment. I wanted to spend quality time with these amazing little people. It was the best thing I have ever done. We had the best summer and although they weren't perfect, my kids were amazing...they weren't competing for my attention, they were having fun, and they were excited! I hope this encourages you to do the same....soak up this magical time and enjoy your babies. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig