Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thankful. Grateful. Blessed

I wish I was better at remembering to be thankful more than just when Thanksgiving is near. 

I think I get caught up in the laundry, picking up, wiping little tushies, and handling the mood swings of toddlers....that I forget to stop and remember that I am very blessed. 

This year, I thought I'd share just what I am most thankful for....

MotherhoodBeing a momma is a gift. I am thankful for the little boy and little girls who fill our home with laughter, screams, roars, and even tears. I am thankful for the early mornings and up all nights. I am thankful for the messy meals, dirty dishes, loads of laundry, dirty diapers, and crayon on the walls. I am thankful for little voices who fill our home with stories of Lightning McQueen, Dinosaurs, Elsa, and Ninjas! I am thankful for the meltdowns and cuddles. I am thankful for the hard days so I can appreciate the good ones. I am thankful for these little people who fill our arms and hearts. 











Marriage. You don't see much of Andrew on my little "squares." He hates pictures. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ˜‚ But he is always there. On the sidelines. Refusing to take another photo. Making dinner. Mowing the lawn. Pouring the wine. Playing with the kids. Making smart ass remarks. Making me laugh while rolling my eyes. He is a damn good husband and even better dad. He puts up with my crap...there’s a lot of crap and a little bit of attitude. And, he works hard so that I can stay home with our babies. 

I know I don't tell him enough but I am thankful for my husband. I could not do this thing called life without this man...or the wine. ๐Ÿ˜˜







Family. I am thankful for our family. Thank you for loving us, helping us, and giving so selflessly. Thank you for being here even when you are driving me crazy. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I don’t know what we’d do without you....all of you. 

Friends. I am so thankful for my friendships. My best friends. Thank you for continuing to be there for me through all the good, exciting, mundane, and hard. Thank you for continuing to love me, no matter how bad I am at texting back. 

You. I am truly thankful for all of you and this cozy place on the internet. Thank you for reading along and supporting me. Thank you for every like, comment, and every single message when a link is not working! Thank you for the love and encouragement. 


My little space on the internet would not be possible without all of you. 


Wishing you all the Happiest of Thanksgivings! ๐Ÿงก 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig