Friday, March 23, 2018

EGGSTRA Special Egg Hunt

The holidays are EGGSTRA special with little Peeps running around...bringing back the magic. 

Is there anything more magical than the Easter Bunny visiting and an Easter Egg hunt?! Nope. That's just the best thing ever. 

As a true holiday junkie (& former teacher), I am always looking for new ways to jazz up our holidays and make them a little less chaotic with little funny bunnies hopping all around! 

Last year, I was told about this genius way to make the Easter Egg Hunt fair for big and little kids alike! I was like, "What the Peep?! Tell me more!"

This isn't a new idea but it's new to me and pretty darn EGG-celent! 

Every little honey bunny is assigned a different color and can only pick "their" color eggs. You can customize the eggs so they are filled with EGGS-traordinary things that they love, hide them appropriately for each age, and best of all...everyone gets the same amount! Winning! 

This year, I filled the eggs with...
-Cars
-Dinosaurs
-Lip Gloss
-Play-doh
-Tattos
-Hair Clips
-Nail Polish
-Candy & Other Sweet Treats

Wishin' all you Peeps a hoppin' good Easter! 












*Disclaimer: The Easter Jammies were gifted to me by Leveret Clothing.* 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig