Friday, October 20, 2017

My Favorite Maternity and Post Baby Clothes

As a mom, life is busy and there isn't a ton of time to put into getting yourself ready....the reason I ALWAYS wear my hair in a bun.

I need items in my wardrobe that make me feel good while being comfortable enough to snuggle my babies, play on the floor, and well...be a mom. 

Pink Blush was my go to for adorable tops and dresses during my pregnancies and has remained a staple post baby.

The clothing is always high quality, comfortable, and stinking cute!

Pink Blush ups my mom uniform while providing the comfort and ease all busy mommas need. 






This is my new favorite Pink Blush is my top (here) and my new go to...cute, pairs perfectly with my jeans, unbelievably soft, and runs true to size!



*Disclaimer: The clothing was gifted to me by PinkBlush in exchange for a review. All opinions in this post are my own.*


Photos are courtesy of my talented and wonderful cousin Kylie Koenig ðŸ–¤
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig