Monday, October 7, 2019

Halloween Home Tour

I love this season and I love finding fun ways to bring spooky family fun into our home. 

This year, I teamed up with a few faBOOlous other ghouls to show you how we spookified our homes. I’m so excited to share our home with you for this Halloween Home Tour! Hope you enjoy this as much as I do 👻

When it comes to decorating, my philosophy is keep it SIMPLE. There’s so much beauty in simplicity AND when it comes to bats, skeletons, & spiders...a little goes a long way. 

Halloween Porch
Heirloom pumpkins, cute runner, spider web rug, spider webs, and chalkboard sign with one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies....Halloween ready. 







Halloween Mantel
The mantel is decorated very simply. Fall florals, a sprinkle of color, and just a touch of Halloween!

The felt ball garlands add just the right pop of color. 
And no Halloween home is ever complete without a few skulls, cauldron, witches broom, and beautiful pumpkins!






“Double, double toil and trouble;

Fire burn and caldron bubble.”

Halloween in the Kitchen
A few pumpkins. A yummy candle. Fall flowers. 







Halloween Playroom
My favorite room in the house! It’s spooky. It’s fun. It’s freaking cute. 

I love these paper bats. An inexpensive and festive way to decorate your space and add a little magic. 





The art display was a DIY from a few years ago...wooden frame, chicken wire, and a talented father in law created this guy. 

Now I can enjoy my favorite works of art by my favorite little artists!




Halloween Kids Rooms
A few spider webs, touch of black, and a skeleton...that’s it!

Added a few of my favorite black velvet pillows and added a faBOOlous new texture to my Halloween vibe. 










Incredible what a bag of spider webs and a few bats can do.

Just adding a few little touches makes the holiday so magical and so much more fun! 🖤 Sending you all the spooky vibes and wishing you and your little monsters the Happiest Halloween! 💀


Be sure to visit all my friends posts below:

Val – Lovely Lucky Life

Chrissy – Chrissy Marie Blog

Christina – Christina on the Daily




Pin the image below to easily find this post again!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig