Friday, October 6, 2017

Fiesta & Fun!

Fiesta & Fun!
Our Sweet Bea is O N E!

A few weeks ago we celebrated our Bea in Boho Fiesta fashion! Full of love, light, tacos, pan dulce, paletas and micheladas! What else could a baby want (insert wink face)?!

This was one of my favorite themes and the cutest party.


There were like 100 of the 3 of them and this was the best one (🙄😂).


























Most of the dresses are my Abuelita's traditional Mexican dresses. The cutest, right?! She was so excited for everyone to dress up for the theme!








Fiesta means a day marked by celebration...and your daughter's 1st Birthday calls for a celebration. A celebration of life. A celebration of love. A day to celebrate the greatest gift of all, you. 

You were surrounded by your family, dearest friends, and the people who love you most. The most beautiful day. 

My Sweet Bea, I so love watching you grow. You are the perfect mix of silly, sweet, snuggles, and joy. There are no words to describe how proud I am to be your momma. I have loved every second of life with you. Happiest of 1st Birthdays to you, my sweet Bea. I love you. 

All photos are courtesy of my dear friend and talented photographer....
📷: Kaycee Castillo Photography

LINKS
Decor: Signs by Arlene Villamil, Sombreros, Mexican Blankets, Teepee, Macrame Wall Hanging Piece, Cactus Piñata 
Food & Drinks: Tacos, Jarritos Soda, Pan Dulce, Paletas, Smash Cake
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© #Vidovich Adventures. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig